ZIFFT Junior Designer
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior Level Designer to join our team on a 2-months contract. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of design principles and be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience with After Effects and Premiere would be an advantage.
The Junior Level Designer will work under the guidance of an experienced designer to create and deliver marketing materials for the festival. This includes designing posters, flyers, social media graphics, and other promotional materials.
The position is for ZIFFT, sponsored by PlayAfrikaTV, recruitment by Telco
- Create and deliver marketing materials for the festival
- Work under the guidance of an experienced designer
- Meet deadlines and deliver high-quality work
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with After Effects and Premiere would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the Festival.