Trainee Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer
Come work at a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is challenging and will require you to be innovative and use out-of-the-box thinking to develop new ideas and ways to continually improve. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you must have solid problem-solving skills.
- Ensure consistent and constant monitoring of Daily, Weekly and Monthly outputs.
- Minimise variance by ensuring processes and procedures are followed.
- Monitor and report on the use of Hardware, tools and vehicles
- Making sure all products and service are fit for purpose and consistent meeting both internal and external requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- 1-year on the job experience
- Perfect written English
- In-depth knowledge with regards to quality assurance and control.
- Valid work permit for Belgium
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Opportunities to continuously learn and improve.
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organised all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and