Power, Automation & IOT Technician Attachee
Come work at a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an energetic, dynamic Power, Automation and IOT Technician Attachee who is eager to learn.
This position is challenging and will require you to be innovative and use out-of-the-box thinking to develop new ideas and ways to improve continually. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
- Carry out installation for Solar PV Systems.
- Conduct Site visits to ensure all pre-installation requirements are met.
- Identify product components required for commercial projects
- Studying towards attaining a Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Must have a personal laptop for work use.
What's great in the job?
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and