Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Come work at a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is challenging and will require you to be innovative and use out-of-the-box thinking to develop new ideas and ways to continually improve. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you must have solid problem-solving skills.
- Perform Routine and Preventative maintenance on Company Vehicles.
- Perfom Tests and on specific motor vehicle parts and systems to ensure proper systems.
- Examine vehicle critical parts and systems according to the standard checklist
- Repair and Replace malfuctioning Company parts.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Minimum of 5 years experience with both deisel and petrol vehicles.
- Commercial Drives licence - class 2 or class 4
- Vocational/Technical school program or apprenticeship in auto repair or related field.
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Opportunities to continuously learn and improve.
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and