Human Resources Student Intern
Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Assists with Recruitment and Selection
- Maintaning HR Records
- Prepare the Human Resources Management Dashboard
- Assists in Performance Management
- Adheres to safety health environment and quality systems
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time
- Studying towards a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Managment/Equivalent
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Laptop for work use
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and