Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Email monthly billing for all Clients.
- Prepare and capture credit notes.
- Updating and reconciling Clients' statements.
- Produce daily and monthly debtors reports.
- Provide effective and ongoing feedback to management regarding challenges and opportunities arising from daily responsibilities.
- Attend to Customer queries in relation to Billing.
- Proactively deal with customers to ensure satisfaction with Telco's Billing services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Excellent Negotiation and Administrative Skills.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written- communication Skills.
- A proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Analytical capabilities
Nice to Have
- A professional qualification either CIS, ACCA or CIMA.
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, and much more
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and